The RP roller presses use a cutting die to provide clean consistent die cut parts to separate the waste material from the finished part. They are often used for die cutting blisters, clam packs and thinner materials up to 2mm thickness approximately. The RP700 has a cutting width of 700mm and a maximum distance between the rollers of 177mm.
The RP1200 has a cutting width of 1200mm and a maximum distance of 200mm between the rollers. Both the top and bottom rollers are powered by the motor for a more precise cut on the RP1200.
- Single Phase Power Requirements
- Europe - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 380V, 50/60Hz
- USA - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 208-220V / 40A
- Max absorbed power
- RP700 - 1kW | RP1200 - 1.5Kw
- Working surface
- RP700 - 700mm / 28” | RP1200 - 1200mm / 61"
- Maximum production height
- RP700 - 177mm / 7” | RP1200 - 200mm / 7.8"
- Machine width
- RP700 - 1050mm / 41” | RP1200 - 1500mm / 61"
- Machine depth
- RP700 - 2815mm / 110” | RP1200 500mm / 138" (approx)
- Machine height
- RP700 - 1400mm / 55” | RP1200 - 1500mm / 61"
- Net machine weight
- RP700 - 350kg / 770lbs | RP1200 - 700Kg / 1540lbs
- Bastos Viegas (Medical - Portugal)
- Vincent S. Variete (Chocolate & Confectionery - Canada)
- AVX Corporation (Communication & Security - UK)
- Interform Manufacturing Ltd (Trade former - UK)
- Promedon (Hospital & Medical - Argentina)
- LED Lighting Solutions Ltd (Electronics - UK)
Contact us to find out more information on the Roller Press RP700 & RP1200 or call us on +1 608.424.2524